@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Things I Don't Do Anymore ...

Heather Gemmen (don't know Heather? Check out some of her a.m.a.z.i.n.g. story here) posted her list of things she doesn't do anymore over at one of my favorite blogs, incourage.me (you MUST check it out!). And I liked it so much it inspired me to write my own.

Things I Don't Do Anymore ...


1. Waste time thinking "if only..."
2. Frost my hair.
3. Think I have to save anyone.
4. Covet.
5. Think Lil' Jon is saying Snap Yo Bagels in his song Snap Yo Fingaz.
6. Wear stretch pants.
7. Or sweats.
8. Judge everyone by my own standards.
9. Waitress.
10. Worry. (well, not as much anyway.)

Heather included this thought: When we look back to yesterday or last month, it can seem that we aren’t making any progress in our spiritual walk. But just as we would never cross the street without looking both ways, as we did when we were children, there are spiritual disciplines that now come to us as easily as breathing.


Be encouraged! You are maturing in ways you don’t even know.

Thanks be. Some days it seems like I go backwards rather than forwards.

Okay. Let's have it. What don't you do anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment