@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, May 07, 2009

My new friend Kate!


I'm super excited! God has plopped the PERFECT person for Litfuse into my lap! I've been praying for oh-so-long that I would find just the right person to partner with me in Spreading the Word for the Litfuse Nest!


You'll love her!

Kate McDonald graduated in 2002 from Wright State University, contemplated grad school, and ended traveling with her musician sister, Bethany Dillon, for a few years doing grassroots marketing and networking and… (let’s just keep it real) …selling t-shirts.!”

After landing in Seattle mid-2005, Kate took up blogging as a means to staying in touch with friends and family, but ending up rediscovering her love of story telling. Some four years later her blog, The Accidental Traveler, is still a staple in her creative life. She worked with CCM Magazine for a couple of years doing regular music reviews and several special columns and is thrilled to be working with Litfuse publicity!!” (YEAH!)

Find out more about Kate here!

Please go visit her TREMENDOUS blog and give her some love!



1 comment: