@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Friday, April 17, 2009

Momfluential interview at 5M4Mom


Check out this interesting interview with Ciaran Blumenfeld (aka Momfluential) and Susan from 5 Minutes for Mom!


From 5M4M site:

Ciaran Blumenfeld (aka Momfluential) is a riot.

Although I’m certain she could be a stand-up comic, I think that is actually the one hat she has not yet worn.

Ciaran is a mother, professional writer and blogger, designer, speaker, style consultant, brand strategist and now also a children’s wear designer. Yes, recently she launched a fabulously successful product line called Francie Pants.

Ciaran created the fun, fashionable, patterned sports/privacy girls’ shorts for her own daughters and then launched the product line named Francie Pants.

Think: “I see London, I see France, I see someone’s underpants!”

No comments:

Post a Comment