Skizzer, AJ Kiesling Blog Tour Summary
From: litfuse, 11 minutes ago
Blog tour Summary for AJ Kiesling's debut fiction release, Skizzer. Revell Books www.revellbooks.com
Blog tour by www.litfusegroup.com
About the Author:
Debbie is a freelance author published in Lord, I Was Happy Shallow, Coping With Cancer Magazine, Sacramento Sierra Parent Magazine, and Chicken Soup for the Bride's Soul. Her debut novel, Tuesday Night at the Blue Moon, released June 1, 2008, and is available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Borders, on-line, or at your favorite bookstore.
As a pastor's wife, she has been involved in children's and worship ministries at churches in California for over 30 years. As a breast cancer survivor, she recently celebrated her ten year anniversary. Debbie and her husband have two adult children, and enjoy life in a historic gold rush town in Northern California.
2. Perfect form is important. You never know who might be watching...
3. After 3 minutes...get bored of waiting for the fish to bite. Eat half your sandwich.
4. Then eat the other half, all your chips, and an Izzy.
5. Three minutes after you eat,decide to reel in your pole and play in the water. Obviously there are no fish biting anyway. Afterall, you tried for at least ten minutes.
6. Or dance, sing and bounce around your papa until he has a fish on the line and then reel in his fish. Call it your own. She caught (reeled in) 17 fish that weekend. What a sport.