@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Friday, December 05, 2008

With deepest gratitude!

Yesterday I received a small package in the mail. I get packages daily, so I wasn't too excited. Then I noticed it was from my Dan and Loring...scroll down for Loring's super rad 80's doo.

Loring had already sent me a Birthday card and it was too early for Christmas presents.

What was in the package? They know me so well! Their gifts to me covered the two biggest chunks of my life...Jesus and my belly!

From Dan, the new ESV Study Bible (TOTALLY WANTED ONE OF THOSE!!!) and from Loring a new and BEAUTIFUL apron. The apron will do a fine job of covering my big belly! (did i just say my big belly? it's not so big...really.)

Oh you two! What a wonderful warm surprise! I thank my God for the two of you! I am completely blessed by the way you both encourage and love me. You inspire me to be a better person and "little Christ".
Smooches. Squishy hugs. Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment