@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, December 04, 2008

transitions

I'm excited to announce that this blog will no longer be the blog of Litfuse Publicity Group, but will now be my personal blog! Yeah!




Check out the website for Litfuse here, http://www.litfusegroup.com/! Subscribe to the feed to keep current on all your favorite author's goings-on: new books, events, promotions, contests, and more!

So sprightly will be subject to my whims and writings, my rants and raves.

So here goes...

I turned 35 a few days ago.

For the first time EVER, I felt old.

You know...OMG, I'm 35...what am I doing with my life! So I've been thinking a lot about the last fifteen years. What do I need to change about myself, my life, before it's too late? (Too late for what? I don't know, but too late for something I'm sure.)

The first thing I did was write out my goals for the coming year. Next I'll be working on a few steps I can take to achieve those goals.

35 is eye-opening!

What about you...have you reached that OHMYGOSH age? And if so...did you do anything about it?

Here are a few shots from our Thanksgiving on the Washington Coast...in a YURT.










3 comments:

  1. 30 kicked my butt! And I still haven't recovered. When I hit 30, I was like, "What? I'm an adult!" I think because I can remember my mom turning 29 and I was so young and thought she was so old and then to hit that age, I was like Nooooo!

    I am 32 and still very young at heart. Though I keep thinking, "There has got to be more to life than THIS!?"

    I thought being an adult would be a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to remember that I shouldn't always be trying to get somewhere...that the journey IS the destination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a young thang! Just wait til you hit 4-0 like I did last May. Talk about an UGH!! moment.

    ReplyDelete