How to fish in my family.
1. Find perfect spot on lake shore...make sure spot is far enough away from your vehicle so that you will be hot and sweaty by the time you reach it. Cast in your pole immediately. There is no time to lose.
2. Perfect form is important. You never know who might be watching...
3. After 3 minutes...get bored of waiting for the fish to bite. Eat half your sandwich.
4. Then eat the other half, all your chips, and an Izzy.
5. Three minutes after you eat,decide to reel in your pole and play in the water. Obviously there are no fish biting anyway. Afterall, you tried for at least ten minutes.
6. Or dance, sing and bounce around your papa until he has a fish on the line and then reel in his fish. Call it your own. She caught (reeled in) 17 fish that weekend. What a sport.