@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Win a Scrumptious Baking Basket!


Scoot on over and check out Rachel Hauck's blog tour for Sweet Caroline (I reviewed it here). Loved it!

And make sure to sign up for her newsletter so that you'll be entered to win this fabulous basket full of baking "stuff". Which would have totally come in handy yesterday...We are going camping over Memorial Day weekend. Woo-hoo. And as the family baker...I've been assigned "treats"!

So yesterday I donned my apron and dragged my hubby into the kitchen...here's what we whipped up!


Yummy fudgy brownies loaded with bittersweet and semi-sweet chocolate!


Chewy Chocolate Gingersnaps


Hubs made these Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal, Peanut Butter Ecstasy Cookies


Strawberry Rhubarb Pie...and you can see the crust in the back ground for the Banana Cream Pie I'll put together once I get to where we're going!


And hubs made these too...Double chocolate chip cookies. They melt in your mouth!

oh, and yes...we like chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment