@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Expelling thoughts...

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I won tickets to go see Ben Stein's Expelled.

My husband and I went last Friday. It rocked! I have to say I was a bit nervous at first, it seemed a tad bit propaganda-ish at the beginning. But, in the end I was quite impressed with the way he showed both sides of the story and really his point was just, "Hey, what's wrong with opening a dialog? What's wrong with a little debate?" Intelligent Design vs. Evolution...what would be the harm in that?

I was also impressed that he didn't vilify anyone, he just presented his case.

And...because my words are inadequate, here is a fab review over at the Parchment and Pen. What he said...yeah. That's what I meant to say. Check it out HERE!

I give it a MUST-SEE rating.

Anyone else see it? What did you think?

Anyone...Anyone...Anyone?

2 comments:

  1. haven't seen it, but i was wondering about it, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been following this for months now and had hoped to see it as soon as it came out... haven't yet, but I want to so badly.

    xo ~K

    ReplyDelete