@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Favorite Mom blog tour!


Margaret McSweeney's A Mother's Heart Knows is on tour this week!

Her book is a beautiful tribute to motherhood and mothers. Pop on over to her blog and check out the buzz!

You can win a copy by leaving a comment on this post!

Also, Margaret is hosting the "My Favorite Mom" spa basket contest during the tour. In honor of Mother's Day she would love to hear your favorite story about your mother (or someone who is like a mother to you). To enter the contest go here and share your story to win one of TWO fabulously scrumptious spa baskets! She'll be posting your stories (with your permission of course) on her blog.

Fun!

2 comments:

  1. I was actually talking to another blogger recently, and this book came up. I'll go check it out. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've caught the tour on several other blogs ~ this looks like a wonderful book!

    Please enter me in the drawing to win a copy.

    hawkes(at)citlink.net

    ReplyDelete