@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy Mom...Are you one? Day 3


Here's more on Lisa's The Busy Mom's Devotional!


Heather at Life As We Know It
The BUSY Mom's Devotional
I was given the chance to review this book by Lisa T. Bergren and am so thankful for the opportunity. How many of you as moms feel that you simply cannot find the time to put one more thing in your day, week? You may or may not feel guilty for the time you spend or don't spend in the Word with the Lord. You must give this book a try. It's not meant to put a guilt trip on you nor does it place stress on you to begin and finish in a certain order. This book was written to give us as moms a few minutes to be alone with God. You can spend 10 minutes a day or a week. That's the beauty - it is on your pace and it's you with God!
Read the rest here.


Tricia at GenX Parenting
I have the privilege of sharing Lisa Bergren's The Busy Mom's Devotional with you. Lisa was one of the first writers to encourage me with my own writing. Last fall I shared about her fiction books and last week I talked about her super cool new family travel website.

But today I want to share about her AWESOME devotional. I love the way it beckons me with it's "hey, it's just 10 minutes", YES I have time for that! I also love that her devotions get into the meat right away. Last week I shared how I began my morning devotions...I wish I had Lisa's book then. Lisa will be launching http://www.busymomsdevo.com/ next month. So stay tuned for news about that.

Also, Lisa will be on Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/momcast live on Tuesday (the 22nd) !
Read the rest here.

For the rest of the week's schedule go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment