My friend Joan gave me the best recipe for my birthday! This note was attached: I'm sharing this with all my girl friends. It's my least favorite meal -- so why do I make it?
I don't know where she got it from, but check out the ingredient list for these
Sinfully Rich Choice Morsels
1 cup pride - Proverbs 21:24
3/4 cup hearsay - Ephesians 4:29
1/2 cup evil suspicions - 1 Timothy 6:3-4
1/4 cup grumbling - 1 Corinthians 10:10
1 Tablespoon bitterness - Ephesians 4:29
3/4 Tablespoon slander - Leviticus 19:16
2 teaspoons yeast of exaggeration - 1 Corinthians 5:8
3 teaspoons of slurring the situation - Psalms 15:3
Pinch of flattery - Jude :16
Just a dash of unfaithfulness to Jesus - John 6:66
1. Mix together all ingredients in a bowl of betrayal.
~~Proverbs 16:28, Matthew 26:23
2. Pour into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil; constantly stirring.
3. Prepare in a dark kitchen.
4. Turn on low and simmer overnight.
5. Sprinkle with truth (optional).
6. Serve hot to itching ears, warm to those not minding their own business and cold to those fearful.
~~Acts 14:2, 1 Thessalonians 4:11, 2 Timothy 4:3
A recipe for Gossip: the words of a gossip are like choice morsels; they go down to a man's inmost parts. Proverbs 18:8