@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My favorite things...

Well I have to say that my favorite Christmas gift this year besides this (thanks Loring!)




and this (thanks hubby!) I used to sit all hunched over on a hard chair working on a tiny-screened laptop. Now I am the proud owner of a 22 inch monitor, a wireless keyboard and mouse, and a cushy office chair!) Woo-hoo so much better! (Warning: objects on desk appear more cluttered than they really are!)



was this gadgett from my daughter, Madison.

Onion goggles!

Don't I look super cool! :)

Oh...and they actually work! I cut 15 lbs. of onions this week for a luncheon and not a single tear was shed!

2 comments:

  1. you are soooo amazing! i want a pair too!!! love you especially when you do wacky things like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a FABULOUS Christmas! The onion goggles really suit you...they're soooo YOU! Miss you heaps!

    ReplyDelete