@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Monday, February 26, 2007

Jesus or not?

Here is an interesting and potentially explosive story.

An investigavtive reporter claims that some entombed bodies found in the Holy land in the 1980's are infact the bodies of Jesus, Mary Magdelene, their son--Judah, Matthew, and Joseph brother of Jesus. Seems their evidence hinges on a recent discovery by the ivestigative reporter,Simcha Jacobovici, that Mary Magdelene's real name was actually something different. Watch the video from MSNBC.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8004316/

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I posted on this myself. There is no way this can be true because Jesus returned to Heaven after His resurrection. It's an intersting thought, though. You can read my post at The Porch Light. Look in the archives for the title "Jesus' bones?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think People want to make Jesus in to less than perfect just to justify their on short comings. in fact Jesus is not still on this earth but in Heaven at our Fathers right hand and I am looking forward to the day when I can worship at his feet. When that trumpet blows and we are called home I hope to have lived my life in the way God truly wants me to.

    ReplyDelete