@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

@sprightlyamyanne Instagram photos

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I've Been Tagged...Too

Jump on over to Tricia Goyer's blog It's Real Life and find out six weird things about her. And don't let her fool you, she is weird. :) Love you Tricia!

So, okay, here goes... Six Weird things about me.

1. I have to shave my legs everyday. I can't stand the grow out!

2. My favorite breakfast treat is yummy, thick, whole wheat bread, toasted with a little bit of raspberry jam and cottage cheese. Delish! (I think I'll go get a piece now.)

3. When I was four I got hit by a car. Well, it was actually a truck, with a wench on the front. It was the ball of the wench that hit me smack in the forehead. I've still got a dent in my forehead. The weird/cool thing is that my heart stopped in the ambulance and I had to be resuscitated. I always think about that when I'm overwhelmed, tired and discouraged. God saved me because I hadn't yet accomplished what He prepared (in advance) for me to do here on earth. Pretty humbling...and cool.

4. I have a really hard time praying in front of people. At the point that I realize I may be asked to pray, I completely freak out. All thoughts leave my head...Of course, I'm focused on myself and not on talking to my Lord. There is a total disconnect, it's awful. (I would appreciate any pointers from you all!)

5. I don't know if this is weird or not, but I love cooking food for large crowds. (50+) I think it might be weird, because my friends/acquaintances say that I'm crazy. What I really love is trying out a new recipe I've never used before on a large crowd. Bring on the challenge! Woo-hoo!

6. I hate Chinese food. It's so greasy/oily and after five bites it all tastes the same. Granted, I've never actually been to China. I'm sure the food there is 5,000 times better than here in the states.

and here's a bonus one.

7. My husband and I just recently moved from Montana to Washington to become members in a church. Technically, it started with a job offer, but then it really became more about the church and wanting to be a part of what Pastor Mark Driscoll calls being a city within a city-- of being on mission in our own community. Check it out, http://www.marshillchurch.org/!

Okay, now I'm supposed to tag others...but, I think everyone one I know has already been tagged...so if you are reading this and you haven't yet been tagged...then consider yourself TAGGED!

No comments:

Post a Comment